Stair Nosing Slip Protection & Stair Highlighting
Staircare reinforced SC-R 100 stair nosing can be installed to just about any stair tread requiring serious slip protection and highlighting of the step edge.
SC-R 100 stair nosing can be installed on industrial stairs that need serious slip protection it is available in yellow.
The nosing is supplied cut to size, it is a one component nosing with high corrosion resistance and UV treatment that offers immediate slip protection
- Size: 100mm x 25mm x up to 3600mm long
- StairCare SC-R products are made to measure – it is a finished product when delivered and can be used immediately
- High corrosion resistance
- Slip resistance
- Light but strong impact strength
- Long service life, low maintenance
- Non-conductive, non-sparking, non-magnetic
- Fire resistance and low thermal conductivity
Installation of Stair Nosings
- Chequered Plate/ Steel: Glue and screw with Tek screws
- Concrete: Glue and screw with self tapping concrete screws
- Timber: Fix with suitable timber screws
- Grated Stairs or Grille: Fit with Universal saddle assemble.